Luxury big condo beachfront apartment
Big condo for rent, beachfront with fantastic sea views
- This luxury condo is one of the kind with unbeatable sea vies at a price that can not be seen elsewhere. Perfect for a family to stay long term. Most things near by and a short Bath bus tour to central Jomtien and/or central Pattaya that offers anything you need. Pattaya is well known to be very foreign friendly, most tha in service business speak English and many shops offer foreign products, food and so on.
- linked balconies and excellent sea view.
- fully equipped European kitchen, 2 bedrooms each with bathroom ensuite.
- One bathroom has a shower unit with sliding door.
- The other bathroom has a bath and rounded shower unit with a sliding door.
- Utility room with front-loading washing machine.
- 3 air-conditioning units each of 18,000 BTU
- There is a Truevisions Satellite TV facility within the building (payment required).
- ADSL Internet – 3BB high-speed Maxnet with connections in both bedrooms.
- 42 inch Plasma TV + home theater in the lounge, two 55 inch smart TV’s in the bedrooms, 3 DVD players.
- 2 large Kingdom electronic safes in the bedrooms.
- 3 two-step ceilings, each with 8 recessed lights and 3 ceiling fans with lights.
- Some of the furniture is made of teak.
- 2 king-sized beds.
Large balcony with privacy doors, cladded ceiling and ceiling fans with lights.
There is a large nicely-shaped swimming pool, 24 hour security, reception, mini-mart, restaurant, bar, fitness centre, 2 tennis courts, squash court, recreational room, sauna, children’s playground, multi-story car-park and an external car park.
Built 1989, renovated 2007. Foreign ownership.
- Via the Bangkok-Chonburi-Pattaya Motorway (Highway 7) The motorway is linked with Bangkok’s Outer Ring Road, (Highway 9) and there is also another entrance at Si Nakharin and Rama IX Junction.
- Via Bang Na-Trat Highway (Highway 34) From Bang Na, Bang Phli, across the Bang Pakong River to Chonburi there is a Chonburi’s bypass that meets Sukhumvit Road., (Highway 3, passing Bang Saen Beach, Bang Phra to Pattaya.
- Jomtien Beach Road: this street runs parallel to the beach
- Jomtien Second Road (Thappraya Rd extension): this four-lane road runs parallel to Beach Road and connects to Thappraya Road to the north and Soi Wat Boon to the south.
- Thappraya Road: commences at the northern end of Jomtien Beach Road and at the junction of Jomtien Second Road turns left (north) and forms the main access road to Pattaya.
- Thepprasit Road: this street connects Thappraya Road to Sukhumvit Road.
- Soi Wat Boon: This street connects south Jomtien Beach Road to Sukhumvit Road.
- Soi Chayapruek: This street connects south Jomtien Beach Road to Sukhumvit Road.
Pattaya is served by frequent bus services from Bangkok’s Northern Bus Terminal (Mo Chit) and the Eastern Bus Terminal (Ekamai). Buses from Pattaya serve nearby provincial towns and direct long distance routes serve many provincial capitals. City and suburban services are mainly provided by blue songthaews. They are available at the Pattaya Nuea bus terminal to take passengers to Jomtien Beach.
There is now a regular bus service from the bus depot on Thappraya Road (just north of Theprasit Rd intersection) to Suvarnabhumi Airport.
There are some metered taxis and air-conditioned vans operating for private hire from some hotel car-parks. Songthaews (aka “bahtbus”) are the most popular mode of public transportation, and run from Jomtien Beach to north Pattaya. On the regular route the cost is 10 baht for shorter distances and most Pattaya destinations or 20 baht for north Pattaya and beyond. However they can be much higher if asked to go to a designated destination. Motorbike taxis generally operate in the town and suburbs, and are mainly used by locals for short distances.
Jomtien Beach is about 1-1/2 hours, or 120 km by road from Suvarnabhumi Airport, the Bangkok international hub. By road, it is accessed from Sukhumvit Road and Motorway 7 from Bangkok. There is a new airport bus service terminal located on Thappraya Road just north of the Thepprasit Road intersection. South of Jomtien Beach, the U-Tapao International Airport (UTP) is open to air traffic, it is about 50 min drive, or 40 km by road.
More about Jomtien
Pictures from Jomtien