Awesome lake view, Pattaya Country Club, 992 sqm land with best potential
- Located 25 km outside Pattaya this real estate have great potential.
- Lush nature park environment with great opportunities for walking or bicycling. Cut down some trees and get a great lake view
- Golf club area with walking distance to the club house that offers service and a restaurant. Play golf every day.
- 2 guarded check points and guards monitoring the area frequently guarantees high security.
- Easy access to Highway 7, road 36 and road 331. There are more than 4 other golfing opportunities less than 30 minutes car drive away.
Reach Pattaya city within a 25 minutes drive on the new Highway 7 for excellent shopping, events and nightlife.
Big land that offers great potential. There is a house on the plot that needs renovating or knockdown and build a new one with direct lake access.
This area only offers nature sounds. A place to relax and enjoy undisturbed sleep. Great for children.
Land prices are increasing rapidly as the area expands with more houses and more people living.
Pattaya Country Club & Resort Description:
(big fairways + limited water = chance for a good score)
Pattaya Country Club is spread out on over 2,000 rai of park-like land amidst gently rolling hills and is one of the closest courses to Pattaya. The golf course is relatively easy and good for golfers of all abilities.
Several the holes feature dual fairways making for more challenging as well as for safer routes to the greens. The greens are usually well guarded by bunkers, and many are quite undulating.
Unlike many other Pattaya area courses, water comes into play on only one hole, the 17th par 4, at Pattaya Country Club. On the other hand, with the vast land area, many of the holes are located far away from one another. The layout not only makes for long walks from greens to the next tees and but also gives rise to the OB areas found on many of the holes.
The finishing three holes, locally named ‘amen corner’ are the most difficult on the course and make for some dramatic finishes or surprise scores those counting too early on a good 18-holes.
The smaller than usual clubhouse makes up for the lack of facilities with friendly staff and an excellent Thai restaurant, both providing welcome refreshments after any game.
More info Pattaya Country Club