House in Takian Tia, 55 wah
All 6 available plots: are about 55 Wah or 220 square meter. The land is with Chanote title and house with house papers (tabian baan).
The house is a so called 2 under 1 roof house. There is a double wall between the houses from bottom till roof to prevent noise from the neighbors.
- The size of the house inside is 5 x 15 meter is 75 sqm.
- Master bedroom is 16 sqm, inclusive the en suite bathroom.
- The second sleeping room is also 16 sqm inclusive a bathroom that can be entered from the sleeping room and from the hall (2 doors).
- The living room is 5 x 4 meter. The living has a 1 sliding window and a sliding door of 2 by 3.2 meter.
- There is a spacious kitchen/eating room 5 by 3 meter, with build in gas stove and hood. From the kitchen have entrance to the back garden.
- Back garden is 30 sqm.
- A roofed and tiled terrace in the front is 5 x 4 meter.
- Concrete for private parking place is 7 by 3.5 meter.
Electric lines and breakers for air conditioning in every room (except kitchen) and heaters in the bathrooms are already installed.
There is government water and also a 1000 liter tank with pump to ensure there is high pressure on the water in the house.
The road in front of the house is 8 meter wide. The road is from concrete.
The location is in Takian Tia about 1 km from tesabaan Takian Tia and about 700 meter from Wat Weluwanaram. It is a new neighborhood with about new 20 houses.
It is a nice quiet place to live and easy to reach from Pattaya, Leam Chabang, Bo Win, Eastern Seaboard, Sri Racha or Rayong.
GPS location 8 house Manee Ville Takian Tia: 13° 0’24.25″N 100°58’27.16″E
The first house in the row has a different roof and cost 1,790,000 baht.
The other 5 available houses are 1,890,000 baht.
There are 2 blocks of 2 houses. If somebody want to buy 2 houses in 1 block, then we can talk about a discount. This can be interesting if you want to live with your children or family or friends next to each other.
Government Housing bank did evaluate the value of this houses on 2.2 MB.
Land department cost will be shared 50-50.
See more in Thai on Facebook